We had a big birthday blowout this weekend for Brianne, Amy, & Aunt Rhonda. Aunt Rhonda & Amy (mother/daughter) have the same birthday: October 1. Brianne's is October 6- so why not just have a party for all three?
Traditionally, in our family, we have an October birthday's party. We have one huge party for everyone with a birthday in October because most people in our immediate family have a birthday in October. However, since we've gotten older & married & added our own children to the mix I don't think the October babies are the majority anymore. Growing up I was the only grandchild whose birthday was NOT in October- needless to say I always wished it was! Anyway-
This particular party was just for those three lucky gals! Beth & I got it all decorated while mom, Aunt Rhonda, & Jean prepared the food. The food was great! The decorations didn't look too shabby either ;)
Like we always do, we played music & sang & danced in true Milam family fashion. In short, I love my loud, crazy, eclectic, always fun, & loving family. It was a fabulous party!












No comments:
Post a Comment