Tuesday, October 2, 2012
DINNER TIME
I have scoured the internet and cook books - I have asked other moms and experimented on my own for the last few years to find some of the best, kid friendly recipes out there! There are lots of things that I have found to work wonders when trying to get kids to eat healthy foods - and lots that didn't work so much! I have had so many friends ask for my recipes so I decided what better way than to blog about it? I will still keep all of the kids events and fun facts updated on this blog, but will start adding recipes and helpful food facts for kiddos! I will test them out on my kids before I post of course and try to take pics as often as possible. So HERE WE GO....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment