Monday, May 21, 2012

Brennon's Big Day

Last Saturday Brennon had a huge day! It was definitely one of those days that reminded me that I'm smack in the middle of soccer-mom hood! All I needed was the mini van and some high wasted khakis & I could've been the spokeswoman! First he had t ball pictures at 8:30 which took about an hour! Then we did a quick superman-esque change of clothes and headed across town to his TOT (teams of tomorrow) performance at 10. He of course did great & was the cutest kid there- yes I'm bias! After he grabbed his trophy we literally slipped out a side door before it was over and headed out for his 11:00 t ball game. We made a quick change yet again- which by the way it isn't simple to put on baseball pants, those tall socks, & cleats in the car on a 4 year old. We finally made it to the ball game just in time! It was the cutest, most comical thing I've ever seen! Those kids were stinkin' adorable!! Not one of them knew what they were doing because it was their first game but they looked good doing it. After the game we ran home and loaded up the car to head to Mimi & Papa Don's house in Texas. At this point I was sweaty and exhausted and fairly positive that Brennon would be too. However, to my surprise Bryce was the one that fell asleep- he was out before we got 30 minutes down the road, life's hard when you're the supportive big brother. Brennon however was chatty Kathy in the backseat & didn't even act tired until he laid his head on the pillow that night. Although it was a long, busy day, I loved every second it! Chaos makes the wheels go round in this family, and we like moving- so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment