Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Fun

We had a blast this memorial day weekend. We went to the pool Friday & Saturday. Went to Lake Greeson Sunday & Monday. We had a great time!! The boys both tried skiing but got a lil too much water in their faces (wipe outs) & called it quits before they ever got up. But they both love tubing. Brenn was the first of the kiddos to ride for a long way- then that jump started the older ones. Bryce started getting comfortable & doing tricks: standing up on the tube, tubing with no hands, trying to jump the waves, etc. He was getting really brave! it was fun to watch- so I got inspired & decided I needed to tube- BAD idea! Uncle Simon was trying to throw me off I think ;) he threw me so high in the air i feel like I got whiplash- but I held on darnit! He was not throwing me off lol. Overall it was such a fun filled weekend! And at the end of it all we talked to the kids about why we celebrate Memorial Day & how we should always honor our nation's defenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment