Ingredients:
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp nut butter of your choice (I used organic peanut butter)
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar (could substitute for another sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 2 - 4 Tbsp whole wheat flour
Directions:
- Drain & thoroughly rinse chickpeas.
- In a food processor add chickpeas, nut butter, brown sugar, & almond milk
- After completely smooth, mix in quick oats & mini chocolate chips
- If your dough is a little too loose you can add a little bit of whole wheat flour
- place in fridge for 30 minutes- they will feel like wet dough
- form into small balls & enjoy!
- Store in the fridge
Notes:
- If you don't have a food processor you are MISSIN' OUT!!! I have a Ninja, it came with 2 sizes (small & large). I got it at Walmart & it is the bomb!
- I couldn't keep Bryce out of these! He kept sneaking in the fridge to get another - I'm pretty sure they'll be gone by tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment