Friday, April 6, 2012

Baseball Madness!

Bryce is playing soccer and baseball right now! They only overlap for a few weeks so I let him play both not thinking it would be a big deal- boy was I wrong! Last night (thursday night:school night) he had a soccer game at 5:30, then baseball practice at 7:30. They practiced bball Until after 9:30 and he didn't get in bed until after 10!!! For those of you that know me well know that I like my kids in bed around 8:00. They function better, obey more cheerfully, & just overall act a lot better if they get a great night's sleep. So you can understand my dismay that their ball practice is going to be every thurs night from 7:30-9:30. Not to mention the practice Saturday night from 6-8. Now I love baseball, & I really love my son, but can't we practice like normal people?! I guess this is just a glimpse into my future, just a little nugget of what is to come. I've just gotta get my velour suit on, my cooler full of Gatorade, and start thinking about a mini van because this is my life now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment