Monday, April 23, 2012

She's About to Blow!

Picture this, it's Sunday morning & in typical fashion the Allen family has laid around and watched the clock until the exact time at which we HAVE to get up and start getting ready for church. So in a frenzy I hop up, get the boys fed breakfast (Josh wanted biscuits & gravy), get the dishes in the dishwasher and get it started. I then start a load of laundry & instruct the boys to get in the tub. They are taking a bath in my jacuzzi tub (they call it a hot tub) so I fill it to the rim so that they can turn on the "bubbles". Good thing I had drank two large glasses of water, because as I entered the toilet room I saw water puddled in the corner- and it was coming FAST! Our hot water heater got a hole! A HOLE! So josh shut off all the water to the house and called a plumber. I gave myself a wipee spit bath & got the boys dressed & headed to church. Thank the Lord the heater was under warranty and we will get a new one today! So until then we have a half washed load of dishes in the washer & I will be going to the country club soon to get a real shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment