Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brennon's dentist trip

Today was Brennon's first visit to the pediatric dentist. Until now we've been getting his teeth cleaned by our good friend Sarah- but her office is more for adults & it was time for the X-rays & the whole 9 yards. We see Dr Friend at Ar Pediatric Dental Group. He's not the most personable dentist, but he's a straight shooter so I like that. Brennon got a big ole A+ for his teeth. No cavities & look perfect- except one tooth that he injured as a wee toddler. But only problem with it is that it may pop out at any moment, and he's almost five so I'd say he'd be pretty pumped about losing a tooth so no harm there. Because it was such a successful visit I decided he deserved a treat, so what better after you leave the dentist than to coat your teeth with yummy peanut butter m&m's?!

No comments:

Post a Comment