Saturday, April 14, 2012

They Would Put Me in the Zoo if They Could See What I Can Do!

Bryce had his school field trip Friday. Brennon & I got to tag along & Brenn was so excited!! He thinks he's just as big as those first graders! We were "responsible" for one of Bryce's classmates. He's a cute little boy & at the very beginning of our tour of the zoo he announced that I had my hands full- & he was right! There were 27 other schools/groups there that day. To say it was a bit chaotic is an understatement! But the boys had a blast. Afterward we went to see the babies in Benton & they were as adorable as always! On our way Back to Conway we stopped by the mall & I promised the boys 2 video game rentals if they'd let me shop- & they agreed. So after shopping for a while we stopped & got some sort of penguin game for the wii & headed home. All in all it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment