I think i covered it all! But here are a few other memorable moments of our trip:
- we stayed up extra late eating dessert in the hotel restaurants and swimming in their pools.
- Beth's house is so inspiring! Made me want to come home and start some art projects!
- I will sometime in my life, return to The Original Mexican Restaurant in Galveston, it was the best ever hands down!
- patience is a must when taking 2 boys to do things that are fun to little boys, bc you will inevitably want to run away from time to time.
- we spent a good hour and a half at Bass Pro Shop before leaving Grapevine
- the boys got balloon penguins at the mall
- did I mention that I LOVE my boys and we had a beyond amazing trip?!?! Well I do & WE DID :)











No comments:
Post a Comment