Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Sleepovers
The boys both had sleepovers last week. We have friends who have 2 boys the same age as my boys- its so nice. They r all best buds! Bryce had the oldest over at our house for a sleepover & Brennon went to their house to sleepover with the youngest. They had so much fun- apparently the youngest two fell asleep early while watching a movie. Bryce and his bud however didn't fall asleep until midnight! Which means I didn't get to sleep until then- I'm not a seasoned mom of the sleepovers yet- I still wait up for them to fall asleep before I feel like I can sleep- just a worrier I guess. The next morning we woke up bright & early for a screening of Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. They had a blast! It was sponsored by a local bank & there were so many people there! It was a super cute movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment